Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God. It has God for its author, salvation for its end, and truth without any error of it’s content. (II Timothy 3:16-17, II Peter 1:20-21)
2. We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, the Son – Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe Jesus is the Christ, the eternal Son of God. He was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life. He died on the cross for the sins of mankind and was bodily resurrected on the third day. (John 1:1-4, John 14:9,
4. We believe the Holy Spirit is the third person of the Trinity. He exalts Christ, convicts sin and calls all men to
5. We believe salvation involves the redemption of the whole man (spirit, soul and body) and is offered freely to
6. We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for the body, mind and spirit through
7. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit. We believe the Holy Spirit will dwell in and operate in any
believer. (John 14:16, Acts 1:5&8, Acts 2:2-4, I Corinthians Chapter 12-14, Galatians 5:2)
8. We believe all true believers must endure to the end. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, both the saved and the lost; the one to everlasting life, and the other to everlasting damnation.